Operating to high standards
Fisherprint is a specialist certified pharmaceutical printing company that operates a secure, dedicated manufacturing operation specifically for pharmaceutical and healthcare print customers.
A stringent working environment means we are well placed to meet the exact requirements of these specialised sectors and operate the highest standards of pharmaceutical printing to ensure total product security.
Our total service solution ensures that we offer you strict control over quality whilst achieving the flexibility and production efficiencies required to service your pharmaceutical and healthcare printing requirements.
Our PS 9000:2011 certification further demonstrates our commitment to quality and benefits you as we take full responsibility for your overall print quality and relieves you from carrying out further inspection.
Fisherprint have more than 60 years’ experience in supplying the specialist and commercial pharmaceutical markets with a wide range of print solutions from full colour marketing brochures, booklets and large format posters to miniature, folded and spine glued instruction leaflets.
Like all of our print customers, pharmaceutical and healthcare clients benefit from:
- Total in-house digital origination and design service including artwork creation, high-resolution scanning and computer-to-plate output.
- Added-value proof reading/quality control service.
- Cataloguing, database and brand management.
- Wide range of sheet fed printing presses from single colour through to six colour, large format, B1 sheet size.
- Unique colour management system to ensure consistency of colour across all substrates.
- Comprehensive finishing facilities including multi-page booklet binders and leaflet folders together with miniature folding.
Specialists in complex folding
Fisherprint specialise in pharmaceutical printing through the deployment of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and the use of specialised machinery to produce miniature folded leaflets and spine glued booklets.
Our large format B1 folding to specialist miniature folding capability allows us to fold a leaflet with up to 16 folds down to a size of approximately 30mm x 30mm.
We can produce folders and wallets, glue-closed leaflets, patient information leaflets (PIL’s) and flyers, miniature folded instruction and patient information leaflets, miniature stitched booklets and more.